depict1 is a game created for the Global Game Jam 2010. A vast majority of the game was created in just 48 hours, and some final touches were added on the days following the game jam. The theme of the Global Game Jam was "deception." depict1 places the player in an unknown world with a voice guiding them to safety, or so it seems.
The game is a puzzle platformer and spans over 30 levels which can be played through in about 5 to 10 minutes.
- this update is post game jam
- gave the game a proper title screen and end
- fixed rare collision bugs
- general polish here and there
- updated trades, raids, and maids levels
- updated walljump level
- fixed tile issues
Jan 31 - v0.98
- deceit has now been divided into two levels
- small changes here and there
Jan 31st - v0.95
- fixed some tile issues here and there
- toned down deceit a little bit (end part is less mega hardcore platformer expert level, sorry I have a habit of doing that.)